As the circumstances around the Coronavirus continue to develop, Premier Health & Fitness is taking additional precautionary measures to minimise the risk at our clubs. The wellbeing of our members and staff remain the most important priority for us. We will continue to take advice from the NSW Department of Health.
Please be advised that Premier has implemented the following measures:
- We have increased the frequency of equipment cleaning. In addition to our night cleaning and daytime cleaning, our staff will also be sanitising equipment every hour
- We have placed hand sanitiser at entry and are encouraging all members to use the sanitiser
- All of our staff have been trained in ensuring they practise good hygiene. (e.g. Washing hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap and warm water)
All the bathrooms have the NSW Dept of Health ”stop the spread” precaution posters clearly displayed
- We are encouraging all staff and members to implement the “social distancing” practise (Avoid handshakes, high fives, hugging, kissing and any contact)
- Enforcing a strict No Towel, No work out Policy – As of Monday 16th March, if you do not have a towel, you will not be permitted to use the facility
- We will have staff walking through the club regularly to ensure towels are being placed on the equipment as well the antibacterial wipes to clean the equipment
We would kindly request that you also adhere to the following policies:
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Practise good hygiene by ensuring you sneeze into a tissue (which is then disposed) or into your elbow. Also wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap
- Utilise the antibacterial wipes we have throughout the club to ensure you wipe down the equipment before and after use
- Always bring and use your towel! This means placing it on the equipment while you are using it
- If you are sick, please stay at home to avoid spread of germs
- If someone in your household is diagnosed with COVID-19, please monitor your health for the next 14 days in isolation
Thank you for your cooperation during these challenging times.
If you have any questions, please do let us know.