In accordance with Fitness Australia, Safework Australia and the NSW department of Health guidelines, Premier has formulated a COVIDsafe plan to ensure the safety of all of our staff and members.
The measures we have implemented all support the following fundamental principles:
- Ensure physical distancing by keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres between people
- Promote good hygiene through regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser
- Advising anyone who feels unwell to stay at home, get tested and isolate if necessary
We have implemented the following measures to ensure Premier remains a COVIDsafe facility:
- Placed a touch free sanitiser dispenser at entry and are encouraging all members to use the sanitiser
- Disconnected the bubbler and request that members keep their bottles away from the spout when refilling their bottles.
- Fitted more anti-bacterial wipe dispensers throughout the club.
- We have increased the frequency of equipment cleaning. In addition to our night cleaning and daytime cleaning, our staff will also be sanitising equipment every hour
- We continue to remind all staff and members to implement the “social distancing” practise (Avoid handshakes, high fives, hugging, kissing and any contact)
- Enforced a strict No Towel, No work out Policy –If you do not have a towel, you will not be permitted to use the facility We will have staff walking through the club regularly to ensure towels are being placed on the equipment as well the antibacterial wipes to clean the equipment
- All GX classes are currently restricted to a maximum of 10 people. The cycle studio has been reconfigured accordingly
- Devised a temporary timetable to facilitate 10 people per class
- Have allowed at least 5 mins changeover time between every class to allow time for equipment to be cleaned
- Implemented a booking system to ensure members are able to safely access the group classes
- Switched off every other piece of cardio equipment
- Formulated and communicated clear COVIDsafe protocols for all members to follow