We are so excited about our upcoming Open Weekend! it’s the perfect time to come and try all Premier has to offer. Its free to train the whole weekend! Bring a friend and discover our extraordinary gym.
5 great reasons to visit
- Free to train all weekend. Come as many times as you would like & bring a friend!
- We are open from 7am to 7pm both Saturday and Sunday ( our usual weekend opening hours)
- No need to register – just turn up.
- Creche is free all weekend.
- All classes are free – so try come and one! There is no booking required! Click here to view our timetable.
New! Functional Studio
We are thrilled to launch our new Functional Studio. Perfect for serious trainers, aspiring ninjas or those who want to take the next step up in their training.
- Brand new custom-made Functional studio
- Features the latest and best functional equipment
- Try a Functional HIIT class – we have over 14 a week
- For the open weekend Functional HIIT classes are at: 8am, 9am and 10am on both Saturday and Sunday
Premier Open Weekend – Good to know!
We look forward to welcoming you to Premier
- You must bring a towel to train
- There is ample on-site parking, enter via Federal Parade, the parking entrance is on the northern side. It is the Manly Sea Eagles car park that is free for Premier members and guests
- If you are trying the creche, please remember we are a nut free zone. ( allergy risk) as well as grapes and popcorn ( choking risk )Please pack socks and allow a bit of extra time to sign in your kids and get them orientated to all the fun on offer at Little rascals.
- We have free lockers, find them in the change-rooms